6. ledna 2008

Magyarfaló

As not promised, here is a short article for all magyar nyelv (maďarština)-connected readers. Unfortunately I can only write this, because I can't magyarosan ejti a szavakat (vyslovovat slova s maďarským akcentem) so far. Attention, this article about nothing is a stub, but you can't help me by expanding it. The reason is I don't want to magyarázgat (zdlouhavě vysvětlovat) how. That should be enough magyarázatképpen (jako vysvětlení).

Magyarázkodom (omlouvám se) for that title, but neither Google knows any site containing the Czech word (maďarožrout), that stands for magyarfaló. Maybe someone can explain, when it is used. Anyway, the point is that an ordinary magyar ember (Maďar) is able to suffice with "magyar"-words. He can for example magyarkodik (dávat hlučně najevo své maďarství), go to the garden to see magyarparéj (nevedlec hřebenitý), magyartea (medovník meduňkolistý) or magyarpalka (šáchoreček panonský) there (in case he's still a small child who can't pronounce "r" properly, he can take a look at magyal (cesmína ostrolistá), too) – or he can do even anything magyartalan (nemaďarský), actually. Jó éjszakát!

12 komentářů:

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Köszönöm for such a непреодолимый example of un artículo poligloto!

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Když už jsme u těch citoslovcí: looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
(to dělá ajchlinka, když si přečte něco takového :-)))
Je to tak... magyar (maďarské)
a přitom magyarán (srozumitelné)
:-D
Jaj, de szép!! (ach, to je krása :-)

Jana Šindlerová řekl(a)...

ajchlinka: what about LOM? laughing out magyarish :)

Ptáče řekl(a)...

Mě osobně zaujala hlavně ta cesmína ostrolistá:)

pseudointelektualka řekl(a)...

a hele, dudek opět bloguje a k tomu navíc maďarsky! jako bys tušil, že ji od příštího semestru začnu opět dělat! (ale jak na to koukám, všechno jsem zapomněla.)

dudek řekl(a)...

honza: Nawzajem! :)
ajchlinka+malá lingvistka: :)
ptáče: Nj, ještě takovej závan Vánoc... :)
pi: nice :) (Ale nezapomněla, botaniku jste se určitě neučili. ;)

Unknown řekl(a)...

"Magyarázkodni" means "to explain oneself" or "to apologise". Magyarázkodom = I explain myself. (I think it's a reflexive verb).

Let me put it into a context for the sake of better understandability:

A: I was going to do the washing up...but...um...
B: Don't explain yourself. I won't believe you.

I hope I was of some help. It's beyond doubt that Hungarian is a hard language.

dudek řekl(a)...

hehe, yes, thx, now I do absolutely understand this word... but I still don't get the word magyarfaló... if you know any possible context for this one. :)

(And thanks for reading me, too. ;)

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Malá lingvistka: Nice :-)
Asi to zařadím do své jazykové výbavy lom, lom :-)))
dudek: Nawzajem? To je polsky totéž, co maďarsky "Viszont"? :-))

dudek řekl(a)...

Oczywiście. :)

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Well, "magyarfaló" literally it means "a person who eats Hungarians". I wasn't familiar with this word either, but I looked up its meaning. It's something like as follows: "a person who is against Hungarians" or "chauvinist". Does it make any sense?

Anonymní řekl(a)...

Sure, thx. I supposed it to mean something similar.